MODI SAREES Vintage Advertisement

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads


This is a Newspaper Ad of MODI SAREES that is 100% Pure Silk Chiffon SAREES. This Vintage Magazine Ad says

MODI "La Parisian 28" 100% Pure Silk Chiffon SAREES
Nylon Georgette Sarees Delux 100% Nylon Crepe No: 644
MODI RAYON & SILK MILLS
Modinagar (U.P.)
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment