Newspaper Ad of JIYAJEE

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads
Newspaper Ad of JIYAJEE


The Vintage Magazine Ad convey about JIYAJEERAO Cotton Mills Limited based in Gwalior, MP, India. This Vintage Magazine Advertisement expresses
JIYAJEE has something for your loving family
JIYAJEE brings you 'Terene' Suitings and 100% Cotton Fabrics too...
For her and the little ones a superb range of Dress Materials. A variety in 'Terene' Suiting, Shirting and Cotton Fabrics in defferent colours and weaves to suit each and everyone.
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment