JOSHINA Vintage Ad

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads
JOSHINA Vintage Ad


The Vintage Advertisement reports three stage of solution to avoid affecting cold. The Newspaper Ad suggests
Now, kill the common cold at all stages with one unusual formula - JOSHINA
1st stage Cold starts- Running eyes & nose
2nd stage Cold spreads, Sore throat, cough, congestion
3rd stage Cold settles. Inflammation, secondary infection
Joshina controls the first stage, treats the second, eliminates the third.
This time when the cold comes, kill it fast, kill it completely with JOSHINA
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment