Keralites Vintage Magazine Advertisement

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads


This is an Old Ad of Meat products of India which are the gourmets in Kerala. The Magazine Ad adds
Products of MPI (Meat products of India) are today the craze of the gourmets in Kerala. They know MPI products-over 20 of them -are made from hi-breed farm-bred animals, hygienically processed and packed in the most up-to-date factory. Made available through authorised dealers in important centres at company fixed prices. MPI products are growing in demand. And to meet it MPI products are growing in demand. And to meet it MPI have plans for enlarging production.
a delicious name on the lips of 'Keralites'
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment