KRILO an Old Advertisement

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads
KRILO an Old Advertisement


The Vintage Ad pronounces that the pure acrylic car paint that sets your car apart from the rest. The Vintage Advertisement performs
The car with an identity
You can't miss a Krilo car
The never-before brilliance of metallic shades.
The dazzle of pure colour.
And the luxury of a perfectly glossy finish. That's the unmistakable touch of Krilo. The pure acrylic car paint that sets your car apart from the rest.
Durable gloss. Requires little repolishing. If at all. Tough acrylic film resists adverse weather conditions. Worth its price.
KRILO
India's first pure acrylic car paint.
Asian paints
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment