Vintage Advertisement of INDIAN TUBE

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads


The Newspaper Ad tells INDIAN TUBE as the most trusted trade mark in the steel tubes. The Vintage Magazine Ad affirms
The Wall-to-wall challenge
Take a close look at a bazar tube. It is thin-walled. Also, it isn't galvanised properly; the zinc coating is thin and patchy. You naturally pay less for this tube-but in the long run it will cost because it will not last long.
Examine an ITC tube, popularly known as TATA pipe. It has a thicker wall-complying with the specification IS: 1239 (Part I) -1973. It is also properly years of trouble-free service.
The strength of your tubes lies in the wall thickness
Correct wall-thickness of ITI tubes enables threads to be cut to perfect form, leaving adequate metal at the root. This ensures strong, leak-proof joints and far greater all-round durability.
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment