GEEP an Old Advertisement

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads
GEEP an Old Advertisement


This is a Vintage Ad of GEEP featuring light when darkness strikes. The Vintage Advertisement repeats

adding light and power to your life
Yes, that is our job at Geep, Helping nature overcome its natural limitations. Providing light when darkness strikes. With Geep torches. Putting power into transistors, taperecorders and of course, torches. With Geep dry cells. So, the next time you need light and sound, remember Geep is always there to help. And Geep torches and dry cells are built stronger to last longer
Geep-just a matter of helping nature
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment