Magazine Ad of BINNY Shirting’s

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads
Magazine ad of BINNY Shirting’s


Old ad shows wool worsted suiting – The Carnaby Collection. This vintage magazine advertisement delivers

You're right. It's the Carnaby man.


For the man who demands comfort as much as style...a soft, incomparably smooth finish, carefully selected blends and the twin ingredients of wearing comfort. Binny combines them with rare finesse in one great-looking suiting: Carnaby!

Exclusive polyester/wool worsted suitings

BINNY
The CARNABY Collection
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment