LIPTON'S RUBY DUST TEA


Lipton Ruby dust Tea classic advertisement 1973

Every year it has doubled its popularity RUBY DUST Superb Teas SELECTED FOR STRENGTH AND FLAVOUR What's made Lipton's Ruby Dust so popular,so quickly?It's people like you how want more cups per pack and the rich liquor with a taste and flavour that really satisfies. Only packaged teas retain their flavour and freshness MORE CUPS PER PACK MAKES IT MORE POPULAR
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

2 comments :

  1. Is this available in now a days

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is was our favourite tea when we used to go to our village, we used to go for 3-4 days, the small pack was enough for us.

    ReplyDelete