NP 007 BUBBLE GUM


Bubble Gum ad with classic James Bond Brand.. Its an ad of 70's on chandmama. BubbleGum was produced and marketed by The National products Bangalore.. It has the Bond Gun as trade mark..

At school or at home,at studies or in the play ground they are always bubbling with activity.Their favorite bubble gum -NP 007 Bubble gum-because it's just packed with 'BUBBLE POWER'.It is what gives them BIGGER and
BETTER bubbles over and over again.007 Bubble Gum comes from NP,the pioneer manufacturers of the only bubble
gum with te ISI mark.

NP Bubble Gum means 'BUBBLE POWER'

HERE COME THE BUBBLE MAKERS
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment