Phosfomin Iron The Magazine Ad

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads


This is an Old Advertisement of women who needs stamina and body strength. Phosfomin Iron helps in building healthy red blood cells and to maintain body's resistance. The Vintage Ad utters

Phosfomin Iron for the woman who is always giving... love, companionship, care
here's something she herself can take...
Phosfomin Iron...
the tonic specially formulated for women
helps build healthy red blood cells... restores vigour, builds up stamina, strengthens body's resistance.
take Phosfomin Iron regularly
SARABHAI CHEMICALS LTD.
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment