Vintage Advertisement of Phosfomin Tonic

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads


This is a Newspaper Ad of fruit-flavoured vitamin tonic to restore vigour and build up the stamina to keep the whole family healthy and active. The Vintage Magazine Ad says

Phosfomin - there's health in Phosfomin for all the family
life is so much fun when - you're healthy!
Phosfomin. The green fruit-flavoured vitamin tonic. Stimulates appetite. Restores vigour. Builds up staminal. Strengthens body's resistance. Keeps the whole family healthy and active.
SARABHAI CHEMICALS LTD.
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

1 comments :

  1. My mother is ninety years old.she still loves to have phosfomin green colour tonic to restore strength.I have tried all but couldn't get it.please help so my mother live 100 years as only phosfomin she recalls most of the times.

    ReplyDelete