Magazine Ad of PEARS SOAP

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads
Magazine Ad of PEARS SOAP


This is an Old Advertisement of Pears Soap aroma, which used to be a characteristically mild, spicy fragrance, is now a very strong scent. The Vintage Ad delivers

Some complexions just never grow up!
Pears keeps your skin young, innocent.
A Quality Product by HINDUSTAN LEVER
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment