MYSORE PAPER MILLS Vintage Magazine Ad

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads


This is a Vintage Magazine Advertisement of Mysore Paper Mills that recaptures, relives, recreates history and culture. The Old Ad delivers

PRESERVING PURANDARA DASA
He had poetry, music, ideas, inspirations. When he brought them forth, they were only in the air and in the people's hearts.
Today, they are preserved-on paper. For the benefit of the present, for the enlightenment of the future.
That's how good paper recaptures, relives, recreates history and culture.
Like BISON BRAND Paper.
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment