MUT Mate Vintage Ad

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads


This is a Vintage Advertisement of MUT mate chocolates which is made of crunchy nuts and chewy caramel. The Newspaper Ad declares as

the taste you'll go nuts about... again & again & again!
Cadbury's Nutmate. A super combination of crunchy nuts and chewy caramel, covered with creamy milk chocolate. Not too sweet. Not too soft. Just nutlicious! Get your teeth into it-now!
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment