NATIONAL SAVINGS ORGANISATION Vintage Advertisement

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads
NATIONAL SAVINGS ORGANISATION Vintage Advertisement


This Newspaper Ad do express higher interested earnings on your savings account. The Vintage Magazine Ad reply

EARN HIGHER INTEREST On Your SAVINGS
71/2% 7 Year
National Savings Certificates (IV Issue)
TIME DEPOSIT SERIES
71/4% 5 Year Account
7% 3 Year Account
6% 1d Year Account
AND INTEREST CAN BE COLLECTED ANNUALLY
Interest tax-free up to Rs. 3,000 a year & Wealth Tax exemption up to Rs. 1.5 lakhs on deposits inclusive of the specified investments
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment