Vintage Advertisement of Lakeme Shaving Cream

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads


The Newspaper Ad answers with the best shaving cream for men ‘Lakme SHAVING GREAM’. The Vintage Magazine Ad asserts
Shaving Problems?
Some swear at em
Some boast of em
Some dodge em
Some grow resigned to em
You can beat em all! with Lakme SHAVING GREAM for men
Soak your beard in the rich, penetrating lather of Lakme Shaving Cream and enjoy the luxury of a comfortable, safe, smooth and quick shave.
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment