Lacto Calamine Vintage Magazine Ad

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads


The Vintage Magazine Advertisement put into words facial skin problems for adolescents is acne, a troubling skin condition that can affect confidence. The Old Ad also states
Lovely from afar ...
lovely this near
When you use Lacto - calamine the only cosmetic that clears skin flaws
Be lovely now - Lacto - Calamine is an ideal make -up. It clears skin flaws smoothly, gently. Be lovely always - Lacto - Calamine contains calamine and witch hazel  - so good for your skin ... leaves it clear, radiant.
Look your loveliest with Lacto - Calamine
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment