LAKME Vintage Magazine Advertisement

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads
LAKME Vintage Magazine Advertisement


The Old Ad claims vour skin with infinite gentleness with Lakme Skin care products. The Magazine Ad conveys
Get the Loved Look with Lakme Skin care products
For you Products that care for vour skin with infinite gentleness. To protect from blemishes, tenderly correct imperfections. Lakme helps your skin achieve and keep the delicate balance of beauty.
Lakme
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment