Newspaper Ad of I.A.E.C

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads


This is a Vintage Magazine Ad of FLUE TUBE BOILER which nearly saves one ton of oil. The Vintage Magazine Advertisement remarks
You can save almost 15% on fuel by installing
I.A.E.C. - SILLER FLUE TUBE BOILER
Yes, indeed, a saving of nearly one ton of oil has been effected by an actual user of our fully automatic FLUE TUBE BOILER. Surely, you would like to do the same. Other outstanding features are its compactness, negligible erection costs, small chimney height, high reliability and greater economy due to full utilisation of gases. It is also well to remember that the efficiency of you boiler is enhanced ten-fold by the constant use of the correct Water Treatment Plants and our experts are at your service to advise you on how to choose the plant that will best suit your purpose. We also offer an Advisory Service to help you plan or remodel the layout of your Boiler Room for greater efficiency all round.
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment