Puritas Filters Classic ad at RD




"See how PURITAS filters impurities from ordinary tap water and makes it 100% safe to drink
There is no better guarantee against water-borne diseases like cholera, typhoid, dysentery, gastro-enteritis, etc. Puritas is light and unbreakable, easily portable, easy to clean. Take care of those you care for. Get a Puritas today. BALSARA FOR MODERN AIDS TO BETTER LIVING"

One of the first water filters introduced
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment