Bank of Maharashtra vintage ad


"YOUR HOROSCOPE FOR 1970
ALL THE PLANTES ARE STRONG & PROPITIOUS. NOW IT'S A MATTER OF FAITH;

WHATEVER 'SCHEMES' YOU ARE IN, THEY ARE BOUND TO BEAR SWEET FRUITS

FOR YOU IN THE NEAR FUTURE. NO MORE INCANTATIONS TO CHANGE THE

PASSAGE OF PLANETS.
WHERE BANKINGS IS WITH A SERVICE PLUS
bank of maharshtra (A Government of India Undertaking)
Head Office: Pune
THE PERSONAL TOUCH"
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment