Some more lion comics covers






Well, There had been a couple of emails requesting for comic scans and the covers. I understand that it is not legal to scan the comics and make it publicly available.. So Sorry, but you can see the covers here..
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

3 comments :

  1. Thank you. These covers shown here are wonderful. Brings back the nostalgic days. The best part i beleive is that they are so simple. yet one tends to never forget them.Thank you Mr.Guna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u for ur covers. visit http://browsecomics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to buy old lion comics r u have

    ReplyDelete