AMERICAN EXPRESS Vintage Ad

AE Vintage Ad at RD which reads

"""My bank""s personalised service is such a help in my busy career"" says SUCHITRA MITRA
One of India's real experts on Tagore's music, Suchitra Mitra is renowned for her clear enunciation and resonant voice.
Personalised service is one of the reasons why she has her SAVINGS ACCOUNT with American Express.
At American Express you are equally important. Your banking requirements are attended to promptly. Courteous and personalised service awaits

you. You will find it a pleasure to bank with American Express.
OPEN A SAVINGS ACCOUNT AT AMERICAN EXPRESS
  • No tokens - speedy withdrawals
  • 4% annual interest
  • No bank charges
  • Free issue of cheque books
  • Internationally trained personnel"

AMERICAN EXPRESS INTERNATIONAL BANKERS
AMERICAN EXPRESS CO. INC.,
364, Dr. Dadabhai Naoroji Road, Bombay
21, Old Court House Street, Calcutta
Hamilton House, Connaught Place, New Delhi
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment