ANDHRA PRADESH PAPER


Manuscripture.
In the 15th century paper was used for manuscripts. This particular one is from the Kalapsutra (the life of Muni Mahavira). Along with paper, reed pens were being used more frequently thereby influencing the script further. With the advent of paper Man needed no other media to write on. These days of course, Man is dependent on paper for more than just communication. Paper now has multifarious activities and serves Man in different spheres of life. Paper-The Universal Language
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment