Ajanta and Ellora


From the land of Ajanta and Ellora...
legends come to life
Like all great ideas, ours is a simple one. weve gone to the fabled weavers near Ajanta and Ellora with plans for their future and our heads full of dreams-to give their creations the opportunity to be seen, to be loved, to be worn and appreciated Today they weave their magic with pride...Medium, Fine and Superfine cottons, Mulmul, Saris, Voiles, Bedsheets, Shirtings and Suitings...and they are secure in the knowledge that we at Texcom are bringing
their legends to life-in your world.

Texcom for Tex-styles
Textile Corporation of Marathwada Ltd.,Anvikar Building Adalat Road, Aurangabad(Maharashtra) 431001
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment