Classic Ambassador Car Ad..




Ambassador
THE BIG SIZE FAMILY CAR
With an accent on space. Hindustan Ambassador is the big size family car. Provides maximum comfort with deep - cushioned broad seats, relax-angle back rests, comfortable legstretch. Enough room for six adults -- plus an extra large luggage boot.

What's more. 14 H.P. OHV engine gives all the power and speed you need. Extra mileage with low petrol consumption. Economical running and maintenance.

Hindustan Ambassador Mark II is built strong and sturdy. Takes a lot of rough ride. Its better road-holding makes fast driving safe. Full view windows and large wide doors.

All this with the added beauty of elegant design both inside and outside. Ambassador Mark II is a good buy for its price.


Another ad for Mark2 - Ambassador which reads..


Ambassadorial status
Sleek, modern styling. Well -sprung seats with latex foam cushioning, leather cloth upholstery.
Roomy, spacious, comfortable. Skillful interior design gives ample leg and head room, provides maximum passenger comfort. The ideal car for the chauffeur - driven. ( Do not laugh at this.. those were the days when Ambassador and fiat were the only cars in market)

Power-packed OHV engine. Smooth, silent cruising at high speeds. Acceleration that reaches 50 m.p.h. from 0 in 18 seconds. Excellent road- hugging stability.

Better all round visibility. Large safely -glass windshield and wide rear window offer unimpaired view of road ahead and traffic from behind.
AMBASSADOR Mark II

HM
HINDUSTAN MOTORS LTD., UTTARPARA, HOOGHLY, WEST BENGAL.
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

3 comments :

  1. Hi Guna... Great post... I wanted your permission to share this image on my facebook page... pliz also share ur email id ...would love to touch base with you...

    Regards
    Payal

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Problem Payal,

    You can share this or any other posts here..

    I would be honored. I am scanning more ads from my collection and will update here soon..

    BTW my mail id is gunanadar AT gmail

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is the world oldest car even after 70,75 year are available in the market with slid modification If any body ask me to Award to any Car I will give it to Ambassador. It is my fevered car

    ReplyDelete