OKASA Vintage Ad

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads
OKASA Vintage Ad


The Vintage Advertisement of OKASA, a product of hormo pharma in London berlin. The Newspaper Ad states

MAKE LIVING A PLEASURE
Millions of adults all over the world today take OKASA-the modern Tonic-Restorative tablets. OKASA puts that youthful zest back into living to help you lead a more successful life. OKASA comes separately for men and women.
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

1 comments :