HES CLOCKS an Old Advertisement

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads
HES CLOCKS an Old Advertisement


This is a Vintage Ad of HES-clocks made in over forty designs to keep time with you. This Vintage Advertisement speaks
These are today's people in the tick of time.
To keep pace with the world, you need the accuracy and reliability of HES-clocks made in over forty designs to keep time with you.
For time you can trust-say Yes to HES.
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment