Dhariwal Vintage Advertisement

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads
Dhariwal Vintage Advertisement


This Newspaper Ad is of ‘New Egerton Wollen Mills’ dresses. This Vintage Magazine Ad utters

And now to enchant you. Special Hollywood variety of Suitings, Tweeds and Ladies coatings.
Looking at them may be pure enchantment but there's more to a suiting... a thing we wish to keep a secret now! But there's a hint. Someone special is going to exclaim excitedly 'Oh! How lovely you look in that...'
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment