Tamil Comics, Muthu Comics Vintage covers

As an avid comics collector from my age of 7 I have a great collection of vintage comic books from Muthu Comics, Indrajal comics, Lion Comics and others. I love muthu comics more than anything, even now. I love to read them again and again whenever I feel dull or depressed. In those ages when we did not have Television channels (Ofcourse there was DD and Srilankan rupavahini but they mostly aired dull programmes in Hindi or sinhala) muthu comics was our window to the western world. The fantastic art and good translation made it the most wanted tamil comics.

I have lot of pride in having the collection of my comic books and would like to share the nostalgia with you guys.. I am just putting in the scans of the covers not the entire comics. Sorry about that.. I have missed some of the issues, if someone is there to sell it please contact me..

Lets start with ranuva ragasiyam . This was published in the 70's and look at the rate .. unbelievable 1 rupee

Pazhi Vangum Pani


Pey Theevu ragasiyam

Ratha Iravugal - Muthu Comics Vintage


Ratha Pathai

Pachai Vanam Marmam

Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

7 comments :

  1. Hello,

    I live in Belgium and I am impassioned comics. I seek information on the adventures of Bob Morane (sagasa veerar Roger) appeared in India. Ratha Pathai ?? can you help me?

    thank you for your answer to jmmill@skynet.be

    in a friendly way

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have lots comics magazine and novel in tamil.comics are like muthu rani many more.
    Magazine are like ambulimama balmitra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Contact me on whatsapp 787047581 for above all comics.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For Ambulimama hard copy or any comics magazine like chandamama indrajaal tinkle lion amar chitra Katha Rani or any comics magazines once contact me Whatspp 787047581

    ReplyDelete