Shakti Suiting Vintage Ad

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads
Shakti Suiting Vintage Ad


This is a Vintage Advertisement of Shakti Topstyle SUITINGS with various collections that you can feel and look stylish. The Newspaper Ad reports as

tops in fall; tops in feel; tops in style
Shakti Topstyle
SUITINGS
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment