SATHE GLUCOSE Vintage Advertisement

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads


This is a Newspaper Ad of Sathe Glucose Biscuits which is protein-rich wheat flour, rich, creamy milk and energy-giving. The Vintage Magazine Ad also states

mom, how come SATHE GLUCOSE BISCUITS are this good?
Sathe Glucose Biscuits are made that way: from pure ingredients: protein-rich wheat flour, rich, creamy milk and energy-giving glucose: baked to a golden brown: with all the goodness preserved infact. And finally, packed so well the biscuits remain oven-fresh and oh! So crisp!
SATHE BISCUITS SATISFY
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment