SANZYME COMPOUND Vintage Ad

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads
SANZYME COMPOUND Vintage Ad


This is a Vintage Advertisement of Sanzyme which digests and assimilates all foods and improves appetite. The Newspaper Ad discloses as

Relish tasty food again
SANZYME digests it... fast!
Sanzyme acts in 3 special ways
* Sanzyme digests and assimilates all foods and improves appetite.
* Sanzyme, with the special defoaming agent, relieves gases and pain fast.
* Sanzyme neutralizes acidity within seconds.
Better digestion means better health.
Free scientific brochure available on request. Available at all leading stores. Try
Sanzyme today. New pack of 4 tablets at 49 ps. only.
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment