GOOD YEAR TYRES of an Old Ad

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads
GOOD YEAR TYRES of an Old Ad


The Magazine Ad of safety minded company. Goodyear was the first choice for the moon. The tyre of an Old Advertisement answers

First choice for Safety
on the moon and on the earth.
Goodyear G8 tyres grip the road firmly and give your additional protection from skidding.
Goodyear’s emphasis on safety has helped to make it the world best largest tyre company. The first choice of motorist on earth, Goodyear was also the first choice for the moon. Make Goodyear your first choice too.
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment