CHAMPION CORN FLAKES Newspaper Ad

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads
CHAMPION CORN FLAKES Newspaper Ad


This Vintage Magazine Ad voice CHAMPION CORN FLAKES as energy and bounce you've come to expect from India's leading brand. The Vintage Magazine Advertisement claims

Now fantastic new flavours in CHAMPION CORN FLAKES
You'll go fruity over them.
Look what's happened to Champion Corn Flakes. More taste! And all the energy and bounce you've come to expect from India's leading brand.
Made from natural, nourishing maize enriched with vitamins-crisp, delicious flakes. Just add milk and sugar to taste. And you've got a breakfast beyond compare.
Breakfast was never such fun.
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment