Vintage Magazine Ad of BOROLINE an Antiseptic Perfumed Cream

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads


This vintage magazine advertisement shows Woman in the pink of skin health. This old ad also states

BOROLINE ANTISEPTIC PERFUMED CREAM

WOMAN IN THE PINK OF SKIN HEALTH

Boroline antiseptic perfumed cream prevents dryness, blemishes and the scars caused by sores. It heals minor cuts quickly and stops chaps before they start.

It makes you feel even better than the "Woman in the pink of skin health".
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

1 comments :

  1. Boroline i am using past 20yrs , it iz very nice nd soothing effects for cracks nd cuts.it iz very effective.i love thiz cream.

    ReplyDelete