Surf The Vintage Magazine Ad

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads
Surf The Vintage Magazine Ad


This is a Vintage Magazine Advertisement of Surf which gives more whiteness comparing to other washing powder! The Old Ad comes out with

A single wash with SUPER SURF gives more whiteness than any other washing powder!
SUPER SURF has super cleaning power. Removes even hidden dirt, gives your clothes the super whiteness others envy. No wonder it's India's leading brand : SUPER SURF!
SUPER SURF washes whitest of all
(and no need to add any whitening agent)
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment