An Old Advertisement of Swastik

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads


This is a Vintage Ad of Swastik perfumed Castor Oil which gives neat and handsome hair. The Vintage Advertisement adds

Swastik
PERFUMED CASTOR OIL
tames even the most unruly hair-keeps it
well-groomed all day
Neat, handsome hair...
dark; glossy hair...
clean, healthy hair-
well-groomed all day
thanks to Swastik perfumed Castor Oil.
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment