SAFI Vintage Advertisement

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads
SAFI Vintage Advertisement


The Newspaper Ad of SAFI announces that it removes pimples, boils and other skin troubles and cleans your blood. The Vintage Magazine Ad answers

Does change of season mean a change of face...
because of pimples, boils and other skin troubles?
Root out trouble where it begins with SAFI THE BLOOD PURIFIER
Skin troubles-even measles-appear at change of season when liver and digestion grow sluggish. And blood impurities increase. SAFI removes these and cleans your blood. It acts internally as a powerful anti-septic, anti-bacterial, astringent and laxative-stimulant to purify your blood.
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment