RUBEX Magazine Ad

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads
RUBEX Magazine Ad


The Old Advertisement of RUBEX cold relief adds as an effective protection and relief from chest colds, nose colds, head colds. The Vintage Ad utters as

Don't LAUGH It OFF!
colds can be serious. rub in Rubex, the one strong rub-effective, protective against colds.
*Acts faster-penetrates deeper-stimulates body warmth
*With 7 cold fighting medicinal ingredients to provide effective protection and relief from chest colds, nose colds, head colds. Rubex clears chest congestion - opens stuffy nose - relieves headaches.
Available in 6 gm tin; 20 and 65 gm jars.
RUBEX.
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment