SHREENIWAS PRINTS The Newspaper Ad

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads


This is an old Vintage Magazine Ad of SHREENIWAS PRINTS with rambling range of cottons and 'Terene' / cottons. The Vintage Magazine Advertisement suggests

SHREENIWAS PRINTS
Dancing designs that dazzle. Or cool, peaceful patterns. We make them all. In a vast, rambling range of cottons and 'Terene' / cottons. Ask for them. Hold them against you. Just think how good they will look on you.
THE SHREENIWAS COTTON MILLS LIMITED
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment