Magazine Ad of SHEAFFER

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads
Magazine Ad of SHEAFFER


An Old Advertisement of Sheaffer Crafted in the timeless tradition of the world's finest writing instruments. The Vintage Ad reveals as

Of all sterling silver gifts only one carries the "White Dot".
From the "White Dot" collection by Sheaffer, the Silver Imperial. Crafted in the timeless tradition of the world's finest writing instruments.
The "White Dot" marks a gift of pride.
Pride in giving, pride in possessing. From Sheaffer's "White Dot" collection. Distinctive gold-filled presentation set. Handsomely gift-cased.
SHEAFFER, WORLD WIDE, A textron COMPANY
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

1 comments :