Radium TIE The Vintage Ad

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads
Radium TIE The Vintage Ad


This is a Vintage Advertisement of Radium TIE which is made of Fabrics, Linings, Designs, Colours, Patterns & above all the SUPREME CRAFTMANSHIP. The Newspaper Ad says

Distinction Digest
For men who wish to look always at their best
RADIUM Ties are made with the best of everything -- Fabrics, Linings, Designs, Colours, Patterns & above all the SUPREME CRAFTMANSHIP that makes a distinction digest of all RADIUM Ties.
Radium TIES
Knot well, drape well!
Available in Pure - silk, 'Terene' Nylon Polyester,Brocade, Handloom & Raw - silk etc.
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment