PROCTER & GAMBLE Vintage Advertisement

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads


The Newspaper Ad of PROCTER & GAMBLE contributes to improving the daily lives of millions of people throughout the Far East including India, Pakistan, Thailand, Ceylon and Burma. The Vintage Magazine Ad states as

PROCTER & GAMBLE
SERVES THE NEEDS OF CONSUMERS AROUND THE WORLD
Procter & Gamble contributes to improving the daily lives of millions of people throughout the world with:
Synthetic Detergents
Dentifrices
Soaps  
Shampoos
Cleaners and Scourers
Food Products
All well known throughout the Far East including India, Pakistan, Thailand, Ceylon and Burma.
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment