POST MAN an Old Ad

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads
POST MAN an Old Ad


This is a Magazine Ad of delicious cooking for added nourishment - POST MAN. The Old Advertisement discloses

pour POSTMAN purity - into all your delicious cooking for added nourishment
MILLIONS OF HOUSEWIVES HAVE DONE SO FOR 40 YEARS -- BECAUSE IT'S
. 100% refined groundnut oil -- with Vitamins A & D
. Free of hydrogenation -- crystal clear, odourless.
. Economical -- 1 spoon of Postman is worth 11/2 of the others.
Postman bears Govt. Agmark seal of quality.
Make it your only cooking medium for Health -- Taste -- Economy.
POSTMAN : INDIA'S TRUSTED, LARGEST - SELLING COOKING OIL
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment