MACKINNONS Vintage Magazine Ad

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads
MACKINNONS Vintage Magazine Ad


This is a Vintage Magazine Advertisement of MACKINNONS TRAVEL SERVICE which does the planning and bookings for us. All we have to do is enjoy ourselves. The Old Ad gabs
have a monumental holiday in India
Look for the sign of the Peacock symbol of lavish travel care from MACKINNONS TRAVEL SERVICE
Historical monuments, winter sports, shikars, beaches -- India has something to suit everyone's idea of a good holiday.
Come and tell us at Mackinnons about the kind of holiday you would like. Then leave the planning and bookings to us. All you have to do is enjoy yourself.
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment