STANDARD TV The Newspaper Ad

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads


This is a Vintage Magazine Ad of STANDARD TV that maintains a star attraction of the seventies with the outstanding 58.5 cm. The Vintage Magazine Advertisement mentions

Star of the seventies
STANDARD TV
STANDARD presents the star attraction of the seventies -- the outstanding 58.5 cm. STANDARD TV set made in collaboration with CEERI Pilani and manufactured by Standard Radio Manufacturers, Consortium * now grouped under POLESTAR ELECTRONICS.
* Bhatty Electronics Corpn., Bombay;
Supreme Electronics, Delhi;
Atlas Radio and Electronics Industries, Ahmedabad and Eskay Electronics New Delhi.
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment