PYRAMID Newspaper Ad

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads


This is a Vintage Magazine Ad of Pyramid Cement which is the strongest cement in the country and Pyramid Calcium Carbide has the highest grade acetylene gas yield. The Vintage Magazine Advertisement underlines as

PYRAMID
The Brand That Denotes Peak Quality.
Pyramid Cement : Pyramid Cement is for toughness. Strength. Because the quality is so good that it surpasses double I.S. specifications. Pyramid, the strongest cement in the country comes from the largest cement factory in Andhra Pradesh.
Pyramid Calcium Carbide : Pyramid Calcium Carbide has the highest grade acetylene gas yield. It has been acclaimed for quality both in India and abroad. Pyramid Calcium Carbide is a boon to bulk consumers.
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment