PERKINS Vintage Magazine Advertisement

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads


This is an Old Ad of Perkins Vehicular and Industrial diesel engines. The Magazine Ad states

Plentiful Power for Peak Performance PERKINS 6 - 354
Vehicular and Industrial diesel engines
Vehicular Use : Rated upto 120 B.H.P. at 2800 R.P.M.
Industrial Use : Rated upto 90 B.H.P. at 2250 R.P.M.
P. 6 - 354 diesel engines are reliable, powerful, enduring and economical, with several plus features. Renowned for high economy, pulling power and inexpensive operational costs.
Provides unchallengeable power for Generators, Cranes, Excavators, Bulldozers, Agricultural Pumps, etc.
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

1 comments :